What data does the site collect ?
This website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, tcp/ip network address)
The site may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics: used for statistical analysis of site use.
- Google reCaptcha: used to help prevent bots and malicious users from accessing the site.
How does the website collect your data?
You provide the data we collect when you:
- Register for a user account on the website.
- Use or view the website via your browser’s cookies.
How is your data used ?
Your data is collected so that:
- You can download content from this website securely.
- You can be notified about content updates.
How is your data stored ?
Your data is stored in an encrypted database at a Tier 1 cloud datacentre in the United Kingdom which complies with ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27018 and EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
Your data will be retained whilst your user account is active and deleted within 30 days of your user account being closed.
This site does not participate in outbound marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) are entitled to the following:
- The right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to correct inaccurate information.
- The right to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to request your personal data is erased, under certain conditions.
- The right to request rtrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to request that data that collected is transferred to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, you will receive a response within 30 days. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, use the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are used to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cookies are used to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Other sites may use these cookies to collect information about your visit, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and our IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on this website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. You can set which cookies this site uses:
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact skkmods.com