SKK Replace Any Actor adding new keywords and actors
To use additional keywords that find actors and/or to add new replacement actors from the base game, DLCs or mods, use either (or both) of these User/Custom methods to avoid hacking the base mod so it can be continiously updated in your game.
(A) USER LISTS in xEDIT
Use this method to add existing keyword and actor content from base game, DLCs or mods. If you want to create custom keyword/race/actor mappings use CUSTOM method (B).
At each game load the actor replacement manager checks if form lists SKK_ARMUserAddActorList and/or SKK_ARMuserAddKeywordList have content. If yes the relevant holotape option is unlocked:
User added keywords list [select] keyword(s) in formlist SKK_ARMuserAddKeywordList.
User added actor list [switch] actor(s) in formlist SKK_ARMUserAddActorList.
To modify these lists in xEDIT either (1) start with the optional template file or (2) DIY from scratch:
(1) Download the optional file template SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerUserLists_001 and unpack to …\Fallout4\Data
(1.1) Open in xEdit with the ESMs or ESPs that contain the leveled actor(s) and/or keyword(s) you want to use.
(1.2) In SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerUserLists expand FormID List, delete the sample FormIDs from SKK_ARMuserAddKeywordList and SKK_ARMUserAddActorList.
(2) Open SKKActorReplaceRespawnManager in xEdit with the ESMs or ESPs that contain the leveled actor(s) and/or keyword(s) you want to use.
(2.1) In SKKActorReplaceRespawnManager FormID List Select SKK_ARMUserAddActorList and SKK_ARMuserAddKeywordList.
(2.2) Right click and Copy as Override into name like (can be anything) SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerUserLists. Probably needs to be ESP (dunnon not an ESL expert).
(3) Select the new Override file.
(4) To add keywords, in FormID List select SKK_ARMuserAddKeywordList.
(4.1) In the right hand panel Right click FormIDs, ADD.
(4.2) Drop down the NULL reference list to find the KYWD keyword record, say ActorTypeMolerat and/or ActorTypeRadScorpion. Do not add any records other than KYWD to this list. Yes you can add multiple keywords. The holotape enables/disables all keywords in the list at the same time, but the more keywords added the slower the in game searching.
(4.3) CTRL+S to save.
(5) To add actors, in FormID List select SKK_ARMUserAddActorList.
(5.1) In the right hand panel Right click FormIDs, ADD.
(5.2) Drop down the NULL reference list to find the NPC_ actor, say lvlProtectronRaider. Do not add any records other than NPC_ to this list. Yes you can add multiple actors. The number of actors does not affect performance.
(5.3) CTRL+S to save.
(6) Add the override file to your load order or Plugins.txt below the main mod file.
(7) At the next game load the holotape option for User Add List Keywords / Actors will be unlocked to select.
(B) CUSTOM LISTS in xEdit
Use this method to add existing keyword and actor content from base game, DLCs or mods and to create custom keyword/race/actor mappings.
The actor replacement manager checks for the existance of the file SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerCustomLists.esp/esl at each game load to unlock holotape options for:
Custom keywords file [select] keyword(s) in the formlist with formID [nn000800]
Custom actor file [switch] actor(s) in the formlist with formID [nn000801]
(1) Download the optional file SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerCustomLists_001 and extact the file to your [..\Fallout 4\Data] folder. Do not change the file to ESL format if you want to use custom overrides as it may not support the form numbers.
(2) Open SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerCustomLists in FO4Edit/xEdit with any ESMs or ESPs that contain leveled actor(s) and/or keyword(s) content you want to use.
(3) For existing keywords/actors and their mappings select the appropriate actor/keyword FormID list. Highlight FormIDs data area, right click ADD dropdown the list box to add the NPC_: or KYWD.
SKK_ARMCustomKeywordList must only contain KYWD records such as ActorTypeMolerat
SKK_ARMCustomActorList must only contain NPC_ records such as lvlProtectronRaider
(4) To create your own custom Keyword/Actor mappings refer to cection (C)
(5) CTRL+S to save.
(6) Add SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerCustomLists.esp to your load order and enable through Plugins.txt or your mod manager.
(7) At the next game load the holotape options for Custom Keywords / Actors will be unlocked to select.
C) CUSTOM KEYWORD/ACTOR MAPS
This assumes you are trying to find actors that dont already have discrete keywords attached to them in their source files.
(1) Load CreationKit or FO4Edit/xEdit with SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerCustomLists.esp and any ESMs or ESPs that contain leveled actor(s) you want to remove.
(2) The file already contains custom keyword SKK_ARMCustomActorsToRemove in SKK_ARMCustomKeywordList[0x00000800]. There is no point creating multiple custom keywords by race or actor as there is only one holotape entry to enable/disable ALL user or custom keywords. Multiple keywords just slow the real time search down.
(3.1) If using Creation Kit add the custom keyword SKK_ARMCustomActorsToRemove to the races/lvlActors that should be removed (e.g. Bloatfly race and RadRoach race) if they dont already have a native keyword to search on. If they do you should be using the simple USER list method (A).
(3.2) If using xEdit copy as override the races/lvlActors to be removed from the source file to SKKActorReplaceRespawnManagerCustomLists.ESP (e.g. Bloatfly race and RadRoach race from Fallout4.esm). Then select the race/lvlActor in the custom file, right click on the Keyword KWDA section and add SKK_ARMCustomActorsToRemove.
(4) Select Formlist SKK_ARMCustomActorList, add the replacement actors (e.g. lvlDeathclaw)
(6) CTRL+S to Save.
(7) Load a game and the User or Custom Keyword and Actor options will be unlocked to select.
If you are excited about the dynamic flexibiltiy of SKK ARM adding new keywords and actors, you can create and publish premade mixes of removal keywords and replacement actor form lists in User over-ride and/or Custom addon files. DO NOT REPUBLISH THIS CORE MOD, or other masters without clear permission.